Monday, September 19, 2011

blog1

My belief has always been to think that Caucasians  was the race to be because it seemed like they had the

better life .But recently I was proven wrong , I’ve learned that it wasn’t the color of the skin but  what’s

inside that counts. I would turn on the television and see all the rich people who were extremely wealthy

and has  the most extravagant way of living were “white”, while  other races were portrayed as a lower class that were

suffering. I use to think that everyone related with me aswell , by thinking that “white” was the thing to be. But

since i've gotten older my concept on life and race and nice things in life has changed. I've discovered that  life

is what you make of it . That you have to decide for your self what you want out of life and exceed it . I've

learned that if you work hard for what you want you receive it. Those that we envy for the life that we wished

we had, has worked hard for it somewhere down the line. So now my conception in  life is to think that it

doesn't matter what race you are to live a comfortable life, but the eager and determination in life to succeed.

  The race issue has played a huge part in history up to today ,but what we need to understand is no

one is better than us because of the color of their skin ,  but that's what we were taught to believe . Like for

example back in slavery days we were taught that only the wites lived good and had all the blacks working for

them . But what we didn't know was that their were some blacks that were very wealthy as-well. Their were

some that  were doctors, teachers, preachers etc. So society fail to show us that but instead led us to believe

that if your skin color was "white" you weren't important and held no power. But today the race controversy

serves justice because we have a black a president, nothing more can  prove this whole concept on race

better than a black president. That's why today my view on life and its meanings and wealth that comes out of

it, has changed. It shows me that you can be what ever you want and get anything you desire out of life only if

you strive and work hard towards it .

No comments:

Post a Comment